Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lost and Found

I thought my camera had disappeared. I could not find it anywhere and without it I could not blog. Luckily I retrieved it this week end- it was at Melkbos.

I am still working on some of the Zanki designs- to test the files I have converted to ART designs. Everytime that I work with these designs I just get new respect for the real artist Susan Wessels is.

Just look at the Degas Dancer. I try to select colours as closely to these she suggested. With every colour that I added the design came to life and start to resemble that of the original Artist more. I am sure Degas would applauded Susan.


Here it is- nearly completed

The completed dancer- a true work of Art.


You can find her designs on her website at http://www.zankidesigns.com

3 comments:

  1. Ek is baie by jy het jou kamera gekry! Sjoe, daardie borduurwerk is besonders. Nes jy sê: dis beslis 'n kunswerk. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi om te zien hoe het plaatje compleet wordt na elke nieuwe draadkleur. Wat ga je hier mee doen? Of is het een probeersel.
    Rose-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely! I have been replicating van Gogh in wool! Now I want to try Degas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...